The objective that the Consell Insular de Formentera pursued through the implementation of Formentera Modernization Project is the fulfillment of the Law 11/2007, of citizens' electronic access to public services.
This objective is embodied in the specific objectives described below:
- Conducting an audit of administrative procedures and other services currently being undertaken.
- Reinginiería processes and implementing them on the records manager already in place.
- Implementation and operation of a computer application management decisions and agreements associated bodies.
- Develop and implement a management system for the Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Development and implementation of a Virtual Office of Citizen Services, including electronic register linked to the current computer application log entries and exits.
- Implementation of a multi-channel platform of citizen services for the management of electronic services deployed.
- Implementation and commissioning of a development tool for the maintenance of electronic services deployed and for the progressive construction of new services.
- Implementation and operation of a computer application document file for custody of electronic records.
The implementation of these systems are implemented using the standard products and solutions Absis.
Absis has the experience and capacity to carry out a project of this nature and, given these objectives, making the proposed global and comprehensive solution is presented in detail in this document.